Decapod is a project focused on building a low-cost digitization solution that will allow for rare materials, materials held in collections without large budgets, and other scholarly content to be digitized into a high-quality PDF format. This project will work to incorporate the hardware and software necessary to accomplish this goal.
One of Fluid's contributions to this project will be to design and implement the user interface for the digitization system, including the interfaces for subsequent remastering and output of the content.
Like all other Fluid projects, Decapod will be employing user-centered design.
- Decapod 0.7 Dewarp UI Design
- Decapod 0.7 Stereo Capture UI Design
- Decapod 0.7 Calibration Uploader UI Design
- Decapod 1.0 Wireframes - wireframes and mockups visually describing the user's interaction and behaviour of the Decapod system. Based on Decapod Workflow.
- Decapod Use Cases: Who will be using Decapod and how they will be using it.
- Hardware Design
- Decapod Accessibility