Date: April 8, 2011
Time: 9:30am EDT - 4:30pm EDT
Coordination in the fluid-work IRC Channel
- Renderer: what's unique, how it compares to other options (Colin)
- Renderer components (Cindy)
- IoC overview (Colin)
- What is a component grade (linking page to component types)? (Mike) Component Grades
- component types/grades (see chat between Mike and Colin 12:07 ET for some info)
- new defaults for grades (Anastasia) started: Component Configuration Options
- Event boiling Event injection and boiling (event injection already described) (Justin) almost done
- Options Merging: this page needs more information Options Merging for Infusion Components (Michelle)
- createOnEvent (for some information, see the conversation in the channel on March 30 between Michelle and Yura, starting at about 11:10 CDT) (anastasia) Controlling The Timing of Subcomponent Creation
- How IoC works in fluid by example?
- A simple example on "Don't call us, we'll call you" in the FLUID framework would be nice.
- What is a 'demand' block? (we have a start at this at Demands Specifications and fluid.demands) (Harris) What is "fluid.demand()"?
- What is "default'? (we have a start at this at Fluid Component API#Options (Harris) What is "fluid.defaults()"?
- When to use fluid.function_name and when to use fluid.uploader.html5Strategy.function_name?
- If i was to start from a blank file, to create a component, is there a "hello world" code for me to look at? (we have a start at this information at Creating a Component) (heidi) in progress
- Connecting design with Infusion (Jess) Infusion + Design