Fluid Infusion: Beyond A Great User Experience.
When building rich interfaces for web applications, you'll probably face some fundamental questions:
- How can I ensure users will love using this application, and keep coming back?
- Testing in so many browsers and configurations can be overwhelming. Will this app work for everyone? How can I be sure?
- Apps can get big fast— how can I keep the codebase manageable while still creating new features and adding value?
- Creativity shouldn't be hindered by proprietary licenses. Can I modify the tools to suit our needs?
Infusion can help
Built with you in mind.
Infusion comes with a lightweight and convenient CSS library to help you flesh out your layouts quickly, too.
Once you're using Infusion, we work to ensure that upgrading is pain-free with backwards compatibility, support for multiple versions, and solid APIs with thorough documentation.
Why choose Infusion?
Infusion does things a little differently than most other frameworks:
- Infusion uses a powerful events system to notify your code when something has happened, so that you can take interactions even further - or ignore them entirely.
- No black boxes: everything in Infusion is designed to be modified, reworked, and adapted to suit your needs
We use a multi-pronged approach to developing code that works for everyone. Designers work alongside developers to deliver solid components. Fluid takes advantage of extensive user testing, iterative design techniques, ongoing streams of community feedback and proven design patterns to come up with solutions that work.
Let's get started.
Read enough? Check out some Demos.