- Release date: December 23, 2010
What's New in Infusion 1.3?
- Sneak Peek at the new Inversion of Control (IoC) system
- Uploader support for HTML 5
- Flash-free for modern browsers!
- Substantially improved keyboard and screen reader accessibility
- Comprehensive automatic progressive enhancement based on browser capabilities
- Tons of accessibility improvements
- Better feedback for the Progress component
- Enhanced screen reader support for the Inline Edit component
- Location and movement announcements for the Reorderer component
- No wrap option for the Reorderer component
- The new Infusion Builder site, which allows you to create custom builds
- Renderer improvements
- ChangeApplier now supports transactions
- Bug fixes
- Many improved demos
Please see the Infusion 1.3 Sneak Peek Features page for information about the status of some of the new functionality.
Fluid 1.3 Remaining Tasks before Release
This table is generated from the Fluid issue tracker and shows an up-to-date view of the current tasks remaining in preparation for the the 1.3 release.
Fluid 1.3 Known Issues
This table is generated from the Fluid issue tracker and shows an up-to-date view of the current bugs affecting the 1.3 releases.
Fluid 1.3 Resolved Issues
This table is generated from the Fluid issue tracker and shows an up-to-date view of bugs resolved for the 1.3 release.