Download Fluid Infusion
Latest Release: Fluid Infusion v0.5
Current release: Fluid Infusion v0.5
Release date: September 30, 2008
- Minified deployment package - Small deployment package. Not appropriate for development because of minified source code.
- Source package - All release files in a single Zip archive.
- SVN - Download this release using SVN.
What's New in Fluid Infusion 0.5
- Our APIs have changed: we are consolidating the "look and feel" of the component APIs
- See Upgrading to version 0.5 for tutorials for migrating your code.
- Huge improvements to the Reorderer, including speed and consistency
- New Inline Edit feature: Undo
- Many bug fixes:
What is Fluid Infusion?
Fluid Infusion is a collection of rich, reusable, accessible user interface components built for the Web. These components have been designed by a cross-disciplinary team and thoroughly tested for usability and accessibility. By incorporating Fluid components into your web application's user interface, you will make your application easier to use by more people. Easier to use means happier users.
See http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10113 for an up-to-date listing of known issues with this release.
Fluid code is licensed under a dual ECL 2.0 / BSD licence. The specific licences can be found on the Fluid wiki's Infusion Licence Template page.