Present: Dana, Michelle, Liam, Bahati
Tata - email update:
I write to apologize for not having participated in the two past meetings, in Colombia were holidays and I disconnected from work.
These are the updates:
- We already started the workshops, at this time we have done two.
- We finished organizing the scheduled visits.
- May is our most moved month. I leave a link with some videos already made. http://fresnodigital.info/OJRFRESNO2019/index.html
4.I know that Juliana already sent you the links and Carolina the contract, good.
- This year, we will work with another community, Tobia, is close to Bogotá and has a very interesting job with children and tourism.
- Had call with Jay re: sustainable dev toolkit - re audience and framing etc
- Conducted an AODA training
- Collecting photos for the website re: events etc
- Create to learn hasn’t been submitted yet - they are incoming
- Last week - collaboration with indigenous artist - plant series of diagrams
- Also preparing for future pathways summit at OCAD in next 3 weeks - bring together young indigenous folks to ask them about how university can better meet their needs
- Shelton - just graduated yesterday - it’s a big deal - he’s been part of a program in Ottawa - they were able to livestream the graduation
- Discussion of budget and contract - moving forward
- Sign contract tomorrow - will then kick off with activities
- Have identified youth organisations - more diverse - young women, youth in agriculture, ? building,
- Want to prioritise who are the best fit
- Can’t train everyone
- They shared their experiences with us
- Once we get going with the work we’ll need lots of support on developing the toolkits
- Can we bring Jutta in to lead some sessions online? James too?
- Dana to send embedded co-design materials
- Confirm Bahati is on the mailing list? Yes
- Please provide feedback/additional content/images for the following page: https://www.sojustrepairit.org/partners/smartlab/
- New designs for front page of storytelling site
- Jutta met with Dana B from Oak - it went really well :)
- Possibility of a proposal for project extension/renewal
- Tentative event May 29 - kickoff/launch for coding to learn - those in Toronto are invited! (Liam)