CLA Assistant provides an automated way of collecting digital signatures for our Contributor License Agreement (CLA). CLA assistant can be setup on a per organization or per repo basis and will require that all contributors agree to our CLA, before the check will pass on a Pull Request.
Setting up CLA
NOTE: You must have admin privileges for the organization that you will link CLA Assistant too.
- Log in to https://cla-assistant.io with your GitHub account
- Select "Configure CLA"
- A dialog will open requiring a few fields to be filled out
- Choose the organization or repo you'd like to link to CLA Assistant
- Choose the appropriate CLA
- if the FLUID CLA is not available, you can use add the Gist https://gist.github.com/jobara/b932eeb8bcb226583ead8b86a51b4099
- Add any requirements. For our current organizations we have not specified any.
- Select Link
- The organization/repo should show up in the list of linked organizations or repos. Those lists will show the status and allow for further edits.