- Infusion: description of infusion, components, and core modules. Link to all components and core modules.
- Component Page - Inline Edit: Demo, description, code snippits and brief how-to, links to documentation, links to feature demos.
- Component Page - Pager
- Component Page - ..
- Core Page - Framework
- Core Page - FSS
Note: the structure of pages is similar to that seen in Builder v2.0.
/* Core pages like for Framework and FSS will be similar to a component page.
The following is an early draft and is saved here as reference.
Download the Freemind Mindmap
Infusion Parent Page
- Inclusive Design
- Plays nice
- Current release
- Key highlights
- Get it (link to Download page)
- List and links to all Components
- List and links to all Core and Framework components
- Link: Infusion Documentation - docs.fluidinfusion.org/
- Link: Infusion Developer Guide
- Link: "How do I make ... accessible?" on docs website
- includes: handbook, principles, a11y plugin, resource links, etc.
- Is accessibility sibling to the Component pages. What does this sibling page look like?
- Link: How do I use Infusion components.
- Link: How do I create a component.
Individual Component Pages
- Inline Edit
- UI Options
* Framework includes Renderer, IoC, PE, a11y, events, DOM binder, model transformation, and more. See
Content for Component Page
- Key features
- Link to complete list of features
- Progress Bar
- Preview / Production status
- Features to be implemented
- "Marketing Demo"
- Demo Features (what's being shown, and what isn't)
- Source code: CSS, HTML, JS
- Implementation details / overview (code snippits, short how-tos)
- Real-world examples:
- who is using it?
- Links to actual installations
- screen captures of installations
- Link: "How to use Infusion component" (general topic).
- Link: "How do I use (component)" documentation landing page for specific component.
- Overview and gateway to "How do I ..." information with the functional examples.
- General description about the component on how it's integrated and instatiated.
- More textbook style, similar to current API docs (description at top, with technical information)
- Sublinks on landing page to more specific "How do I..." information and API docs.
- Will have list of functions and supported events with links to detailed API page for that item
- Maximize / minimize demo.
- Approach 1: one demo that fits in both embedded in the component information page and stand-alone.
- Approach 2: two demos of the same thing - one optimized to fit the component information page, and one optimized for full-screen. jQuery uses this approach.
- Show / hide code panels: JS, HTML, and CSS.
- Reorderable code panels
- Resizable code panels
- Code line numbering
- Code syntax highlighting
- Code execution highlighting
- Select all code in a panel for purposes of copying.
Component Page in Technical Docs
- Archive of new features for each release (so you can compare between releases)
- Proposed future functionality
- Index of Feature Demos (link with Feature List)
- Index of Marketing Demos
- Multiple versions of demos:
- Current release
- Demos for older releases
- Current snapshot
- Archive of improvements between releases:
- makes it easy to see a cumulative list of features between releases (i.e. see changes since Infusion 1.2 to 1.3.1)
- Feature and Marketing Demo archive
- ability to run older version of demos for testing purposes.
- Can this be integrated with git somehow?
Universal functionality (site-wide functions)
- Request a feature, report a bug
- Share via twitter, email
- Subscribe to twitter, RSS, or email.
- Releases: Current, Past, nightly, current dev
- Packaging: Minified or not.
- Changelogs and Feature Highlights