attendees: Dana, Colin, Lisa, Alan, Neeta, Michelle
- check in with AG who is using Fitbit in interesting/unconventional ways
- will we give user a way to download their data so they can use it in other programs/apps etc?
- what would motivate someone to use this tool?
- provide an intro video?
- different prompts?
- need to somehow make a connection between user-defined goals and personal data collection
- specify data and goal at same time?
- e.g. “what might help you complete this goal?”
- is this a stand-alone app, or more of an in-context activity?
- imagining it would be a stand-alone app, that might be introduced through an in-context activity
- a mobile app best? more likely to use?
- an Electron App? http://electron.atom.io/
- could it be the “simplest mobile app”, customized to do THAT ONE THING that you want?
- the EXCEEDINGLY SIMPLE PERSONAL COLLECTOR
- Bullet Journal example http://bulletjournal.com/
- how to choose your own strategy
- customize through building blocks
- how not to be prescriptive
- provide examples of other customized MyL3 interfaces?
- not an over-arching system, rather, provide techniques, strategies etc, that can be pieced together by the user
- heath care
- someone recovering from a health event (charting their recovery, medications etc)
- food sensitivities (elimination diet etc)
- personal reflection/inventory/retrospective (what went well today/this week, what did not?)
- consider more examples and scenarios (& review previous)