Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Team Priorities October 2017

  • DEEP
  • SJRK
    • Face to face
    • Website: UIO
    • Storytelling
    • Inclusive Design & Learning Differences Guide Entry
    • Multi-language supports
    • Infrastructure
  • Bodies In Translation Co-Design Session
  • Procurement Conference
  • P4A Face to Face
  • UIO+
  • BIGIDeA
    • Feedback mechanism
    • Social Media feed panels
    • Multi-language supports
  • APCP
    • AJC Pilots Support
    • Security
    • Electron tests
    • Process and Device Reporter
  • UIO
    • Responsive
    • Update WP Plugin
    • Localization
  • PhET
    • Energy Skate Park Design wrap-up
    • Faraday's Law sim
    • Create-a-thon Guide Entry
  • Science Lab
    • Nexus Clean Up
    • Charts Clean Up
  • Pressbooks
    • UIO Integration into new default themes
    • a11y feedback on new default themes
  • IDRC Infrastructure

Medium Term Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QH_wfiCwpXf2EsMYRjJmLWbr9rx8yaI9h5uxhQH7odE

Social Justice Repair Kit

Latest story gathering/telling tool mockups: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/index.php/s/YPtJqKS9cVGzlWW#pdfviewer

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Ongoing partner meetingsDana/Alan

Website enhancementsAlan
  • A way of contributing relevant resources
  • A way of contributing stories
  • A means of identifying challenges we want to address within SJRK
  • A strategy for connecting different youth groups who have similar interests
Child safeguarding policyAlan
Policy approved by Oak/KCS on 8/16

Storytelling tool ideation, prototyping and design

SJRK-1 - Getting issue details... STATUS


Alan, Gregor and Dana

Storytelling tool persistence

SJRK-3 - Getting issue details... STATUS

SJRK-6 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan, Gregor

Storytelling tool templating

SJRK-9 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan, Gregor

Transcribing recorderColin and Alan
https://github.com/colinbdclark/transcribingRecorder/tree/componentization

SJRK-4 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa

PULL REQUEST https://github.com/fluid-project/sojustrepairit.org/pull/9

  • Style navigation bar according to Dana's mockups
  • Style the body content according to mockups
  • Background at the header gets cut off by UIO
  • Make background images and assets (icons) work for different contrast themes
  • Integrate Table of Contents seamlessly into SJRK
  • Overall responsiveness
  • Refactor navigation bar for both large and small (responsive) screens
Inclusive Design & Learning Differences Guide EntrySepideh/Michelle

IN PROGRESS

P4A Final Year Reports

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Meeting KaterinaJess/ Sepideh

Reuse content from current reportsSepideh


BIG IDeA

Proposal: https://www.certifiedforaccess.ca/content/business-innovation-guide-inclusive-design-and-accessibility-bigidea

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Create a business / customer feedback feature for BIG IDeAJonOngoing

PULL REQUEST https://github.com/jhung/feedback-post-plugin/pull/1 (Eloisa, Cindy to help review)

Cindy to check in with Eloisa to check status.

IDI-154 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon1d

IN PROGRESS

IDI-155 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon1d
Add social media feeds to the BIG IDeA websiteErica1d


Check accessibility of social media feedsJon1d
Print materials for eventsLisa/Caren

APCP

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-2565 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Michelle

IN PROGRESS

GPII-2516 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Michelle

IN PROGRESS

GPII-2423 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Michelle

GPII-2401 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Michelle

Bug reported by Bern in the implementation.

The problem is that at 0%, 125%, and 150%, the message bubble does not look to be associated or anchored to the tray at all. My guess is that it is anchored to particular pixel coordinates in that it gets progressively farther from the tray as the scaling goes down.The "grow up and left as need" looks like it refers to growing to fit extra content--not moving to a different place on the screen.

Status: Waiting for feedback from the UX team on the last push.

GPII-2435 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

DONE

https://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/519

The pull request is ready for more reviews. Simon and Antranig will review it.

GPII-2538 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

PULL REQUEST 

https://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/558

GPII-2630 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

GPII-2511 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

IN PROGRESS

Based off GPII-2538 branch.

GPII-2558 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

GPII-2436 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

ON HOLD

GPII-2437 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

ON HOLD


GPII-1987 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

PULL REQUESThttps://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/503

Under review by Antranig.

GPII-2164 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gather all the diagrams and ensure they are up to date

Cindy

Process Reporter

GPII-442 - Getting issue details... STATUS

GPII-2613 - Getting issue details... STATUS

GPII-1882 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

IN PROGRESS

  • Finished: Main universal and windows pull requests merged into master.
  • Finished: Speed up Windows implementation; two new pull requests.
  • Finished: fix unit test for processes bridge when running under PowerShell
  • Finished: fix unit tests for processes bridge under windows for GPII-2613.

PULL REQUEST

IN PROGRESS

  • Modify Acceptance Testing Framework to use the Process Reporter where the test checks to see if a solution has started, is running, or has been shut down: GPII-1882 - Getting issue details... STATUS

GPII-1939 - Getting issue details... STATUS Extend Device Reporter to report available screen resolutions

Depends on:

Joseph

IN PROGRESS

  • Decision at GPII architecture meeting was: the screen resolutions are a part of the payload of the device reporter.  Device Reporter modified to do this.

PULL REQUEST

DeviceReporter pull requests (GPII-1939):
Settings Handler pull requests:

DONE

Nexus

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
GPII-2021 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Simon

GPII-2416 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

GPII-2417 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

KETTLE-39 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Simon

Identify an SP3 to integrate with and do the integration

Start by talking to LifeTool

GPII-2643 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

DONE

Do a UX evaluation of the Visible NexusSimon, Sepideh
Depends on GPII-2643 above

Nexus P4A Science Lab Demo Follow-Up Tasks

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes

GPII-2182 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Tracking issue with demo details and subtasks

GPII-2185 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

IN PROGRESS

GPII-2363 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

IN PROGRESS

GPII-2188 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

IN PROGRESS I'd like to try adding an off-screen live region that updates at a lower frequency than the incoming sensor values (like every 10 seconds maybe)

GPII-2469 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

GPII-2189 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan

IN PROGRESS Needs test coverage.

GPII-2190 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan

IN PROGRESS Needs test coverage and integration of heat sensor sonification.

GPII-2358 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan

PULL REQUEST Work from Alan's branch should be integrated into main repo https://github.com/fluid-project/chartAuthoring/pull/19

GPII-2357 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon
Put on hold due to high CPU utilization on the browser visibleNexus and science lab Dashboard.

GPII-2255 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon
More testing is needed but I think I have some progress here.

FLUID-6158 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

PULL REQUEST The code pull request has been merged. Documentation pull request is outstanding: https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion-docs/pull/122

GPII-2420 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon
MEGA-JIRA for tracking things at a high level that will be broken down in more detail once work starts.

GPII-2421 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon



Inclusive Design Toolkit: ILDH/Guide/Design Handbook

Inclusive Design Toolkit

The Inclusive Design Guide

http://handbook.floeproject.org/

Design Handbook

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Privacy ILDH EntryDana

Multimodal Design EntryAlan
Based on Guelph presentation https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XV_l73ePNlcIy1iEYjUjRIzpIpRIOqGmsGHK9x7k9yc/edit
Brainstorming meeting for Toolkit & Floe showcase

September
Create a landing page for our design toolkit on the IDRC site


Address issues based on feedback from Grace and KathyDana


Nexus science lab video entrySimon/Alan/Caren
What might that look like? "People" to discuss.

MyL3

Latest Mockups: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/HV2gBds4rBZjD9v

(Floe) Preference Exploration and Self-Assessment

MyL3 High-Level Application Design Document

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Narrative around all the design evolutions (eventually create video?)Dana, Sepideh

Consider more scenarios/use-cases (incl. SJRK-related)

Revisit existing use-cases

Dana, Sepideh

APCP + MyL3 explorationsDana, Sepideh
need update on APCP timeline and metrics work

Pressbooks

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Pressbooks 4.0 Theme Accessibility FeedbackJonOngoingWaiting for new theme to get deployed to textopress site.
UIO Integration for Book themesNed, Hugh, JustinOngoingNed seems to have a handle on what is required at the moment.

Quality Infrastructure


JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-2440Avtar

GPII-2204 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy, Avtar
WIP branch and demo

GPII-1865 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Avtar

GPII-1833 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Avtar

PULL REQUEST PR still open, addressed feedback after the F2F.

UIO

(Floe) User Interface (Learner) Options Mobile and Responsive Design

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-5534 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin/Eloisa

7

PULL REQUEST

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/844

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion-docs/pull/127

This PR is for the expanded unit tests, updated fluid.prefs.separatedPanel.scrollToPanel to constrain panelIndex to the range of panels, and fixed the arrows for responsiveness.

Arrows not present in IE11.

Priority: Critical

FLUID-5439 - Getting issue details... STATUS

JonAs needed
  • Documentation is needed for our integrations.

FLUID-6187 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin/Eloisa3Give a more detailed description about each preference in responsive UIO.

FLUID-6186 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin/Eloisa2Add panel numbers for breadcrumbs in responsive UIO.

FLOE-508 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa1

FLUID-5555 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa1

FLUID-6203 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Should probably wait till after FLUID-5534 and FLUID-6180 are merged.

FLUID-6210 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin0.5
Videos - Integration, and CSS TipsAvtar/Jon

UIO+ Browser Extension

Pre-Pilots: Aug 14, 2017

Pilots: Sep 13, 2017

DONE means that the feature has been merged into my GPII-2424 Branch.

Current and Planned Iterations


Iteration 6 ( Aug 14 -Sep 29 ) - Pre Pilots start Aug 14, Pilots start Sep 25

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Arrows for UIO+ panelJustin

PARTIAL

If time should "add adjusters for new prefs settings", which was part of GPII-2466

We could switch to using the "mobile" version which displays one panel at a time with arrows already. The popup window for the panel can only show 1 full and 1 partial panel anyways.


*** Have currently switched to using the mobile version, but the arrows aren't interactive; waiting on FLUID-5534. However, a user can scroll with the mouse or tab through the adjusters.

FLUID-6180 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3

GPII-2559 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin
Depends on FLUID-6209

FLUID-6209 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin2Infusion fix related to GPII-2559

GPII-2561 - Getting issue details... STATUS


??Waiting on details for how to verify issue.
Bug Fixes
??
GPII/UIO+ integration
??
Address feedback from UX and QA
??
Future Work

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-2430 - Getting issue details... STATUS


Justin5+?

Depends on UX Designs

TTS read and highlight all text on the page (with play/pause button and auto-read mode)

Requires:

  • FLUID-6175
  • FLUID-6176
  • FLUID-6177 

FLUID-6175 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3

FLUID-6176 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

FLUID-6177 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3

GPII-2429 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3new enactor needed

FLUID-6204 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3Start using the infusion-icons repo to source icons and generate an icon font. See FLUID-5555

GPII-2433 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3new enactor needed
Add Google Translate
2Add an option to the UIO+ panel to enable/disable the Google Translate Browser Extension
Port to MS Edge


Port to Firefox


Port to Safari


Past Iterations

Iteration 1 ( May 22 - June 2 )

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-2323 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin1

PARTIAL

  • Added click2speech extension for TTS read highlighted text
  • Added Google Dictionary extension for dictionary
  • There may be additional research needed if ToC or any other preference is enacted by a browser extension
Surface new settings for UIO+ adaptationsJustin, Kasper0.25

Work with Kasper to get in the new settings.

"*" denotes settings that do not currently exist

  • Text Size -> fontSize
  • Line spacing -> lineSpace*
  • Colour contrast -> highContrastEnabled and highContrastTheme
  • Character spacing -> characterSpace*
  • Larger links and form controls -> inputsLargerEnabled*
  • TTS read and highlight all text on the page (with play/pause button and auto-read mode) -> selfVoicingEnabled
  • TTS read and highlight selected text -> selfVoicingSelectionEnabled*
  • Table of contents -> tableOfContentsEnabled*
  • Dictionary -> dictionaryEnabled*
  • Simplification -> simplifiedUiEnabled
  • Syllabification -> syllabification*


Write Unit tests for existing featuresJustin2

There are some unit tests already started by Javi. Add in additional tests for features that are implemented but not currently tested.

Browser Tests:

  • domEnactor DONE
  • zoom DONE

Node Tests:

  • domSettingsApplier DONE
  • chromeEvented
  • chromeNotifications DONE
  • chromeSettings ( integration test )
Iteration 4 ( July 17 - July 28 )

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-2501 - Getting issue details... STATUS


5+

PULL REQUEST https://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/539

  • Add new terms 
    • to the "Generic Terms" google sheet
    • to the ontology "ISO24751-flat.json5"
  • Solutions Registry Entry
  • Add solution ID to "installedSolutions.json"
  • TestData
    • preference set(s)
    • add to "testData/preferences/AcceptanceTests"
  • Tests
    • for solutions registry
File PR from GPII-2424 branch

Will require FLUID-6171 to be fixed first, and may also want to quickly address GPII-2431 or remove the ToC adjuster.

Ask Javi and Antranig to review.

Iteration 5 ( July 31 - Aug 11 )

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-2430 - Getting issue details... STATUS


Justin5+?

Depends on UX Designs

TTS read and highlight all text on the page (with play/pause button and auto-read mode)

Requires:

  • FLUID-6175
  • FLUID-6176
  • FLUID-6177 


NOTES: Started work on FLUID-6176 but didn't complete. Moved to future iteration.

Arrows for UIO+ panelJustin

PARTIAL

If time should "add adjusters for new prefs settings", which was part of GPII-2466

We could switch to using the "mobile" version which displays one panel at a time with arrows already. The popup window for the panel can only show 1 full and 1 partial panel anyways.


*** Have currently switched to using the mobile version, but the arrows aren't interactive; waiting on FLUID-5534. However, a user can scroll with the mouse or tab through the adjusters.

PhET Simulation Accessibility

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Contact create-a-thon participants regarding the wrap-up of ESP and possibility of future involvementCaren1d
Start research and designs for Faraday's lawJon, Caren5d+

Research going into the Faraday's Law wiki page.

Create-a-thon Description/Guide entry/ILDH entry updateJon/Caren
WIP Create-a-Thon Design Guide Entry
Create-a-thon News article for FloeCaren


PhET Sonification Tools

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Web Audio Core Sonification Library contains notes and initial architectural sketches for shared sonification toolsColin


Infusion

Post Infusion 2.0 Review Meeting Notes

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6094 - Getting issue details... STATUS


2

FLUID-6131 - Getting issue details... STATUS



  • This documentation is needed to support integrations.

FLUID-5959 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Base on existing process. Will update after FLUID-6106 is complete.

FLUID-6106 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Colin and Simon
could also look at all-contributors for ideas on how to attribute contributions

FLUID-6110 - Getting issue details... STATUS



  • Updated the tags in Infusion and Infusion-Dev repos
  • Alan created a tool for generating docpad builds from tags.
Yeoman generator for InfusionAlan
Experimental work on scaffolding tooling for project generation: https://github.com/waharnum/generator-infusion

FLUID-6197 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FLUID-6198 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Work to bring the multilingual spike into core Infusion's examples, and improve the documentation on multilingual UIO.

Bodies in Translation

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Consider content management strategies for imagesColin/Jon/Alan

Co-design session - Thurs Oct 19Dana/Sepi/Alan/Colin

Snow

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

DesignsLisa

Wordpress site implementationJon

Wordpress TrainingJon

Wordpress Infrastructure

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Evaluate Revisr for Wordpress devJon

Evaluate github workflow for Wordpress devJon

Evaluate gitiumJon

Evaluate incronJon

Wordpress Dev-Deploy Continuous IntegrationGiovanni


Integrations

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
"Making an Inclusive and Accessible Website" guideJon5d
Colin Madland (TWU, BC)Jon

UIO integration with WP multi-sites, Moodle 3.1, and possibly Media Wiki.

  • Jon will be creating some new UIO documentation for non-developers on the Wiki (then migrate to Infusion docs when ready).
OER Commons UIO Upgrade


Rebus

  • Explore opportunity to help bring metadata work to PB. Autogeneration of MD based on content.
Lumen

  • Some communication  - work may pick up again.
  • Accessible math and accessible sims
Vicki MoulderJon

Centre for Creative LeadershipJon
  • Working with CCL and their developers to make a11y and inclusion improvements to the Valuable Leader app.

IDI-128 - Getting issue details... STATUS





IDRC Infrastructure

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

INFRA-92 - Getting issue details... STATUS Create CentOS 7.4 KVM images

Giovanni

IN PROGRESS Having some issues creating new VMs. Still investigating.

Ops repo re-orgGiovanni

IN PROGRESS Removed a few more roles and playbook, group_vars, etc that were making it more complex to manage. The IDRC-only repository is 100% independent now. ops-commits list has details.

Review JIRAs and plan next stepsGiovanni
I'm going to dedicate more time to reviewing the IDRC infrastructure (now that I'm not working on APCP anymore). Most of it has been discussed already but there are some changes in planning that are missing JIRAs. I'll create them and update this list.
pfSense UpgradeAlan
Giovanni

ON HOLD Due to visitors and DEEP conference, it was postponed but will be done in the next few weeks. Waiting on a .1 release for pfSense 2.4 so we aren't the first ones "testing" 2.4.0 in production (since we have only one firewall)

Development Kubernetes ClusterGiovanni

IN PROGRESS Testing 1.8.0 release with kubeadm. Defined a new way to deploy Ingress controllers that should better match the IDRC datacenter capabilities.

Production Kubernetes ClusterGiovanni

ON HOLD Need to fix the issue with VM creation first and waiting for a .1 release of 1.8.x to create a definitive cluster (should happen in a few weeks). Meanwhile, working on a Dev cluster.

Review Fluid CI JobsGiovanni
Jobs are not following a pattern, need to stop using Multijob plugin (security issues with dependencies), etc.

Mentoring

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Work with high school internsJustin


Communication

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Floe News on PhET Create-a-thonCaren/Jon

SJRK Site Update?


Floe News on DEEP

October
Floe News on Platform Co-op OER

November?

On Hold

Docs Platform & Guide - On Hold


People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6015 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon4d

PULL REQUEST

Pull request

FLOE-496 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon5+ days

IN PROGRESS

FLOE-490 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon5+ days

IN PROGRESS

  • Need to merge FLOE-496.
  • Also need to add an option to print on single 5x10 cards duplex.
Update the content so it can be printed nicelyDana

Examples for using the Cards/GuideDana
Tim and Godfrey had created some examples, we need to include them somewhere.

Infrastructure - On Hold

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Migrate Infusion docs to use the docs templateJon

Refactor the design cards repository so content is separate from the generation toolJon5d
Refactor the ILDH to use the new docs platform structureJon2d
Refactor the First Discovery docs to use the new docs platform structureJon2d
Refactor the Infusion docs to use the new docs platform structureJon5d
  • This task is going to take a little longer because the infusion docs was never fully part of the docs platform.
FLUID-5830 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon / Justin2d

IN PROGRESS

  • Working on a new structure for docs.
  • Refactor and leverage npm.
FLUID-5555 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon / Justin3d
  • Jon is going to create a personal repo containing SVGs for font generation
  • Justin will look into grunt tasks to generate fonts once SVGs are in place
FLUID-5773 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon2d
FLUID-5722 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon3d
IDRC WebsiteLisa

Make the IDI site mobile friendly
10d
  • The IDI theme uses the FSS theme. The FSS theme is not mobile friendly.
  • Work should be done to either update the FSS theme, or remove the dependency on the FSS theme and deprecate it.
Website deployment checklistJustin


ILDH - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Go through the ILDH review doc and sort and prioritize issuesJon1dThe document can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xsxgLkZchwKXZak9e8mKSMVQv2uFXbmnE8vp5TUOoEU/edit
FLUID-5691 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon2d

ON BACK BURNER

https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inclusive+Learning+Design+Handbook+Contributor's+Guide

Will issue pull request when ready; will need to update template to replace link to github with link to contrib guide

FLOE-287 - Getting issue details... STATUS


4dForces & Motion Basics isn't really a good choice now. John Travoltage is better, but will require updates to the exemplar text content which is additional work.
Create a wiki page of the Floe section of the site which summarizes "Jutta's 7 guidelines to better inclusive learning"Jon1dRough contents contained in an email from March 31, 2015 "Fwd: Core Team Action Items, 3/31"
Redo the information architecture of the ILDH to be more useful


Add a guide about general web accessibilityJon5d


Infusion - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Infusion Documentation Plan




FLUID-6107 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Perhaps using an AUTHORS, CONTRIBUTORS, or COPYRIGHT file.
Consider refactoring infusion repo into a monorepo

  • separate lifecycle of core framework and components
  • Every now and then we will make a form of "LTS" release where we sync up and QA framework and components
  • Will each component be a separate repo in the mono repo?
Remove Progress Component in favour of standard HTML component

Requires a redesign of Uploader that doesn't use our Progress component

Should this be deprecated in a release first?

FLUID-6098 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Antranig

FLUID-6108 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Remove enhancement code for no-js version of Uploader

Should this be deprecated in a release first?

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/blob/master/src/framework/enhancement/js/ProgressiveEnhancement.js

FLUID-6013 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6109 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6102 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Automate Manual Test plans

Look at Tony's Webdriver work
Establish a practice for "annotating" new changes in the docs

e.g. "Changed in infusion-dev"

Add an automatic link checker as part of the doc build process


For our sites switch to use YouTube video player

Must provide captions for our videos
Update the video entry on the ILDH to help people who want to embed video


FLUID-6197 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FLUID-6198 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Bringing in multilingual spike to Infusion examples, and improving the documentation around localization.

Spike repo: https://github.com/waharnum/uio-multilingual



AChecker - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Updating Achecker to work with the newer PHP version, 5.4+

http://atutor.ca/atutor/mantis/view.php?id=5547

Cindy

ON HOLD Not as important as Floe work

Upgrade complete, but some checks not checking; still need access to old Checker for comparison, but not the production site



  • No labels