Fluid 0.3beta1 Release
NOTE: This is a BETA release. The documentation is incomplete, and there are some small issues, but the code is functional, and we encourage you to use it (and file issues if you find any: http://issues.fluidproject.org).
What's New in Fluid Infusion 0.3beta1
New features of this release include:
- Improvements to the Reorderer
- Layout Customizer
- Multi-file Uploader
- File Uploader design pattern
- Keyboard accessibility plugin for jQuery
Features of Fluid Infusion 0.3beta1
- Add the ability to reorder image thumbnails to your application.
- Reorder arbitrary DOM elements in your application.
- Upload multiple files easily.
- Keyboard accessibility for navigation and reordering.
- Learn helpful design tips from expert Interaction Designers.
See http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10035 for an up-to-date listing of known issues.
Help us Build a Usable Web For Everyone
The Fluid Project is an open, collaborative development project. Our goal is to improve the user experience of community source web applications, so if you are a designer or developer and want to change the world, consider getting involved! The Fluid component library includes not only full source code but also a designer's toolkit that offers useful design, accessibility, and usability strategies and documentation, all backed by a growing community of interaction designers, user interface experts, and software developers contributing a wealth of expertise in usability and accessibility.
Fluid code is licensed under a dual ECL 2.0 / BSD licence. The specific licences can be found on the Fluid wiki's Infusion Licence Template page.
Thanks to all the designers, developers, testers, and support folks who helped us get this release out the door!