Download Fluid Infusion
Latest Release: Fluid Infusion v0.4
Current release: Fluid Infusion v0.4
Release date: July 30, 2008
What's New in Fluid Infusion 0.4
New features of this release include:
For complete Release Notes, see Release Notes for Fluid Infusion 0.4.
What is Fluid Infusion?
Fluid Infusion is a collection of rich, reusable, accessible user interface components built for the Web. These components have been designed by a cross-disciplinary team and thoroughly tested for usability and accessibility. By incorporating Fluid components into your web application's user interface, you will make your application easier to use by more people. Easier to use means happier users.
Features of Fluid Infusion 0.4
- Upload multiple files easily.
- Allow users to break up long lists of items into separate pages.
- Allow users to edit content within the context of their work.
- Add the ability to reorder image thumbnails to your application.
- Reorder arbitrary DOM elements in your application.
- Keyboard accessibility for navigation and reordering.
- Learn helpful design tips from expert Interaction Designers.
See http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10083 for an up-to-date listing of known issues with this release.
For questions and assistance using Infusion 0.4beta1, join the fluid-talk mailing list. If you find a bug or issue with 0.4beta1, you can file bug reports on our issue tracker.
Fluid code is licensed under a dual ECL 2.0 / BSD licence. The specific licences can be found on the Fluid wiki's Infusion Licence Template page.