Download Fluid Infusion
Updated - Fluid Infusion 1.1.3
A minor update has been released.
This update fixes FLUID-3679 and FLUID-3692.
Release date: September 1, 2010
Updated - Fluid Infusion 1.1.1
A minor update has been released. It is identical to Fluid Infusion 1.1 but includes several bug fixes.
Release date: August 12 2009
Latest Release: Fluid Infusion v1.1
Current release: Fluid Infusion v1.1
Release date: June 2, 2009
What's New in Fluid Infusion 1.1
- Updates our supported browsers to include the latest from Yahoo's A-grade browser list
- Provides the ability to create custom builds:
- Adds jQuery UI Themes for working with FSS themes
- Adds new and powerful decorators for the Renderer:
- The "fluid" decorator instantiates any Fluid Infusion component bound to the markup
- New support for removing arbitrary attributes and CSS classes
- Updates the Pager:
- Improved handing of column sorting
- Fixed persistence of focus
- Updates the Uploader:
- User can manually switch to the standard non-Flash http file uploader
- Uploader Browse button now respects DOM z-index in Flash 10
- Updates the User Interface Options:
- Better cross browser support
- Better keyboard and screen reader accessibility
- Changes some class names in the FSS and components:
- Changes some Framework API:
- Fixes many bugs
What is Fluid Infusion?
Fluid Infusion is a collection of rich, reusable, accessible user interface components built for the Web. These components have been designed by a cross-disciplinary team and thoroughly tested for usability and accessibility. By incorporating Fluid components into your web application's user interface, you will make your application easier to use by more people. Easier to use means happier users.
See http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10202 for an up-to-date listing of known issues with this release.
Status of Components
Supports A-Grade browsers, stable for production usage across a wide range of applications and use cases
InlineEdit - Simple Text
Reorderer - Layout
Reorderer - List
Reorderer - Grid
Reorderer - Image
Still growing, but with broad browser support. Expect new features in upcoming releases
In development; APIs will change. Share your feedback, ideas, and code
Inline Edit - Rich Text
Inline Edit - Dropdown
Table of Contents
For questions and assistance using Infusion 1.1, join the infusion-users mailing list, or join our IRC Channel. If you find a bug or issue with 1.1, you can file bug reports on our issue tracker.
Help us Build a Usable Web For Everyone
The Fluid Project is an open, collaborative development project. Our goal is to improve the user experience of community source web applications, so if you are a designer or developer and want to change the world, consider getting involved! The Fluid component library includes not only full source code but also a designer's toolkit that offers useful design, accessibility, and usability strategies and documentation, all backed by a growing community of interaction designers, user interface experts, and software developers contributing a wealth of expertise in usability and accessibility.
Fluid code is licensed under a dual ECL 2.0 / BSD licence. The specific licences can be found on the Fluid wiki's Infusion Licence Template page.
Thanks to all the designers, developers, testers, and support folks who helped us get this release out the door!