Welcome to the Fluid Project, and thank you for your interest in participating in one our Google Summer of Code projects. If you are new to the community, you may be wondering where to start and how to get involved. This page will outline some of the things you'll want to do and be aware of.
- Be familiar with Google Summer of Code policies, procedures and etc. Make sure you have read the student manual.
- Get familiar with the community. Look into what our goals, values, and projects are.
- Understand how to communicate with community members
- Get Involved
- communication should be done through the fluid-work mailing list and the fluid-work irc channel
- Look into the programming languages, frameworks, and source code repositories we use, and be familiar with those technologies
- Determine which project(s) you are interested in working on