See http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/UI/Sakai+%27More%27+Tab+Design#Sakai%27More%27TabDesign for more information on the progress of our work so far.
- Present & discuss planned work for 2.5
- Present & discuss planned work for 2.6
- Discuss 'blue sky' version of Sakai for the future
- This will probably also be informed by our content management research
- Discussion Questions
- Should users be able to determine their own categories and sort their own sites?
- Where does it make most sense for users to make changes to their sites (e.g. in Worksite Setup or in the sites themselves)?
- What might the future of My Workspace be? Should it become a more portal-like dashboard of selected site information?
- Is there anything we want to do now to make Sakai more consistent?
- Consistent use of intra-tool navigation vs. action buttons
- Accessing actions (e.g. Resources drop-downs vs. links)
- Consistent ordering of tools
- Should there be tabs at all?
- Should there be sites at all? (This is probably the big question) Is there a better way to organize Sakai (e.g. by user tasks)?
- From "bug fix" to Fluid component: How might we take the ideas from "More Sites" and generalize them into a component that is useful across all the Fluid applications (uPortal, Moodle, etc)?