Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Dana, Colin, Lisa, Alan
- Alan has been working on prototype (data storage, preference tracking, journal entry etc)
- what do we have for users?
- we need a design roadmap
- technical artifacts we created (e.g. for Hewlett visit) can be a starting point
- consider MyL3 in the job centres as a kind of user-led usability testing
- we want to consider the metrics we can gather and track, as well as questions users can answer themselves
- what metrics are appropriate for determining the success of GPII?
- we need to consider the use-cases in that context: literacy needs, learning needs etc
- pilots will likely take place early next summer
- we will shelve the simple UI for job centres right now (Dana will post on wiki)
So what do we do now?
- Alan proposed that we create a simple UI for “data definition” - i.e. manual tracking that would allow a user to track something not otherwise available
- allowing the user to “shape the structure"
- include UIO as a data source as well
- include other external auto-tracking sources (AJC metrics, or environmental data etc)
- this could just be an interactive prototype
- features of basic UI including
- text field entry for self-defined prompt
- text field entry for “kind of measurement”
- text field entry for frequency of measurement
- Lisa suggested we start designing for mobile first
- this won’t be appropriate for APCP since the pilots will be desktop only
- but this probably makes sense otherwise
- Lisa had some questions about the intentions/goals of the MyL3 work - will put these into writing
- Dana will work on sketching out a UI as proposed and we will re-visit in 3 weeks to 1 month