- Check in regarding collaboration technologies
- Discuss the workshop report
- Discuss requirements document
- Discuss co-design process moving forward
Wiki seems ok; people concerned about knowing when updates happen. Anastasia will email list about configuring automatic updates.
Final comments on Workshop Report due Nov. 7th.
Jess walked us through the brainstorming images; clarified that scope of this project is "first discovery" i.e. that first column of "get me in and get me started" only.
Jess walked us through Dana's sketch; comments included:
- if change doesn't apply on current page, what would 'undo' do?
- need to build some form of verification in, too; very important
- can we verify before switching screens?
- treat the "next" button as confirmation? Have the "next" button reflect whatever was just chosen, e.g. language, etc.
Design team still needs to think through these deeper details of interaction.
- try to sketch out further
- go back to grid in Jess's images
- check back in: are we incorporating the conversations?
- get more feedback
- think more about undo and verification