Notes taken at Post Infusion 2.0 Review Community Meeting on Dec 21st, 2016 - wikified from GPII pad at https://pad.gpii.net/p/infusion-post-2-0-zo44njf
- Make use of github contributions doc
- Figure out what to do about CLAs ( use a digital CLA or remove the requirement )
- Consider moving to a centralized copyright notice, e.g. an Authors or Copyright file
- What to do about Infusion Components? ( Update, Retire, Archive, etc )
- What to do about project structure ( e.g. split into separate repos?, builds, etc. )
- Establish and publish a code of conduct
- Deploy versioned documentation as well as in development
- Establish a practice for tagging new changes in the docs
- E.g. “Changed in infusion-dev”
- How do we make fixes to Infusion-Docs when they are tied to a release?
- Strategies for ensuring that as content changes in the docs, all the pages are updated appropriately.
- VideoPlayer does not work with any recent version of Infusion
- When / How should we upgrade to latest Infusion
- Should we remove VideoPlayer from use on our sites?
- Are there comparable or better solutions now?