Work in Progress
This document is work in progress.
Colour and Contrast
- Sidebar hover text color #d4002d not AAA against white background
- Link focus styling is not obvious and same as hover styling.
- Adding a new Chapter to a Part places it into the chosen Part. But using the "Add New Chapter" button changes the Part into a different part. Example:
- There are two parts: "Act 1" and "Act 2".
- Go to Text > Organize > Add Chapter "Scene 1" to "Act 2"
- Publish "Scene 1". Immediately choose the "Add New Chapter" button which appears at the top.
- Notice that the new chapter entry page defaults the Part drop-down to "Act 1" not "Act 2" as expected.
- Text editor
- The non-graphical editor does not have structure tags as buttons on toolbar (i.e. H1, H2, H3)
- SVG image format is not supported.
- Tabbing to text fields with date chooser opens date chooser, but it's not possible to put focus into the date chooser. Pressing enter picks the current date in the chooser.
- Save button is inconsistent locations and behaviour
- Sometimes Save is at top-right sidebar, sometimes at bottom
- Some pages don't have explicit save buttons even though you can edit the page.
- Parts must have body text - won't allow it to be blank.