Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The user can switch between Capture and Remaster mode on demand. Each mode offers different functionality for a different stage of workflow, but some core functionality is maintained throughout.
- User starts in Capture mode if beginning a new book from the Decapod Dashboard.
- When the user wants to proceed to Remastering, they select the Remaster button.
- A warning dialog would appear to inform the user switching from Capture to Remastering may take a while.
- The exact design of this dialog is to be determined.
- Assuming the user wants to proceed to remastering, the system would process any unprocessed photos in the current project (i.e. unsplit, unmerged, unwarped). This could take a while.
- User can switch back to Capture mode by selecting the "Capture" button.
- Switching from Remaster to Capture triggers a Save dialog visible to the user.