~October: VULab Web 0.5 beta
~November: VULab Web 0.5 final
Goals for VULab Web 0.5
- Powerful (yet easy) Researcher Interface
- Allow creation of Projects (Usability Studies)
- Allow creation of Survey (Pre-video and Post-video)
- Ability to Invite Users and Assign Testers
- Intuitive Testing Experience
- Straight-forward usability tester sign-up.
- Intuitive way to navigate to assigned usability studies
- Usability Standards
- Make easier to use the robust tools.
- Follow fluid standards for screen flow and easy of use.
- Meet Basic usability standards
- Lay Foundation for Other Survey Tools
- Write a "service" based system that will allow multiple surveys to be plugged in.
- Provide documentation to allow savvy researchers to plug in their own survey tool.
- Readme for developers as well as basic researchers/testers.
- Easy Installation
- Develop Session Management Foundation
- Develop Database Management Foundation
- Properly Control Screen-flow.
Tasks and Deliverables