- drag and drop works
- when selecting an item to drag, the initial drag style is not correct.
- Delete is not always work and may lock out the user from any further deletes. (FLUID 3521)
- Help link does not do anything.
- Finish & Export Buttons and Link are enabled by default (should be disabled until at least a pair of images added)
- Placeholder outlines not properly aligned on some systems (i.e. FF 3 on Mac).
- Preview image can get cropped at the bottom of the Preview region if the client's viewport isn't tall enough.
- On first capture, camera detection is performed.
- There is a slight delay while cameras are detected. User is notified that detection is in process.
- If only one camera is attached, a user action dialog appears alerting the user to attach a pair of supported cameras.
- If only one camera is attached, the dialog does not list the camera currently attached. It should. (file as bug)
- If a pair of cameras are attached, and neither are supported... not sure what happens in this case.
- If a pair of cameras are attached, and only one is supported, both cameras are listed and indicated whether or not it is supported.
- If both cameras are supported, the user action dialog does not appear.
- Pressing the Try Again button does not appear to do anything, even though the user may have attempted to fix their camera setup. They must close the dialog, and press Take Picture again before detection is executed again. (FLUID-3534)
Post Capture Processing
- Stitching and thumbnail processing executed immediately after capture. This creates a delay between capture time and the time it appears on the UI.
- Currently stitching assumes a Book Liberator configuration, and rotates left and right images accordingly.
- This means that if images are captured in a different orientation, then the stitched image will be rotated incorrectly.
- If left and right pages are out of order, then the rotation may end up wrong resulting in upside down pages.
- If source images are different sizes, then stitching will top-align the images when stitching. This results in white space around the smaller image.
- Stitching process will create a greyscale stitched image, but leaving the original files unmodified.
- Thumbnail generation is based on the greyscale stitched image.
- Stitching should be run parallel and UI updated as stitching is done.(FLUID-3545)