- Go through the UX deliverables as stated to Mellon
- Assess, prioritize, and delegate responsibility
- Share a draft UX Release Plan with the community
21. Client-side Toolkit Review
52. Server-side Presentation Frameworks
The current plan for Fluid is to support two primary server-side presentation frameworks: RSF and Spring Web MVC. We'll discuss this plan and the potential for allowing developers to add bindings to other frameworks as needed.
- Roles and Responsibilities for Client and Server
- Types of components and their relationship to the server
- Transformation engine architecture
45. Overview of uPortal Presentation Layer (DLM, etc.)
76. Fluid Project Security Policy
One of the early stated deliverables for the Fluid Project is a comprehensive security plan. Based on a proposal from the ATRC team, the group will discuss and draft a community security policy and testing strategies for UI security.
- Security policy for reporting and handling security vulnerabilities within the community
- Testing and architectural strategies for security
87. Coding Session
- Porting the Re-orderer to YUI, JQuery, Prototype/scriptaculous, etc.
- Converting PreferAble from JSF to RSF and Spring MVC
- Work on new, small Fluid components: eg. date widget, tree component, etc.