1. Client-side Toolkit Review
- Scenarios for toolkit integration: one vs. many
- Criteria for selecting supported toolkits
- Delegate work of porting the Re-orderer to other toolkits
2. Server-side Presentation Frameworks
The current plan for Fluid is to support two primary server-side presentation frameworks: RSF and Spring Web MVC. We'll discuss this plan and the potential for allowing developers to add bindings to other frameworks as needed.
- Antranig will present his work integrating Spring Web MVC and Spring Web Flow with RSF
- Overview of Spring MVC (Ray?)
- Requirements and needs from the server (markup, URL space, etc)
3. Review of Architecture Plan
Colin Clark will articulate the latest refinements to the Fluid architecture plans, and the group will identify areas that need further refinement.