- Discuss direction for component design and development work over the next year and half
- Opportunities for collaboration on Sakai and uPortal development work (eg. common navigation schemes, Resources and , other content management scenarios, etc.)
- Overall discussion about Content Management scenarios in uPortal, Moodle, and Sakai
- Security policy for reporting and handling security vulnerabilities within the community
- Testing and architectural strategies for security
7. Unit testing strategies (Michelle)
- Suggestions for testing requirements for "official" Fluid components
8. JSR-170 and Content Management in Sakai and uPortal (Ian?)
Ian Boston has recently added JSR-170 (Content Repostiory) support to Sakai's ContentHosting APIs. Several portlets within uPortal have also started to work with 170 as a standard for working with content. Given Fluid's focus on content management-related, cross-cutting components, this will provide us with an opportunity to review the 170 technology and its implementations in our participating applications.
89. Coding Session
A day-long coding session will provide an opportunity to take the architectural issues we discussed during the week and apply them to real development problems and to prove our architecture's viability.