- Daphne will present a proposal for a working process/best practices for future component development
- Discuss personas in design
- Comments, thoughts on personas description on the wiki?
- What does a comprehensive set of personas look like? A set of personas are specific to a problem domain -- what is the problem domain? Is there one for Sakai & Moodle and another for uPortal? Do we share one? Are there several for each respective product?
- What about accessibility personas?
- Can we create a comprehensive set of personas (including choosing primary & secondary) as part of the content management research project?
- Agile & UCD if people are interested and there is time
- Share out a set of recommendations for design process with the community
5. Design Patterns - 4 hours total, 2 sessions each of 2 hours (Allison)
Allison will present ideas and facilitate a discussion on the use of Design Patterns in Fluid. We will discuss such questions as:
- Can the Fluid design team leverage the "planning game", from agile practices, as a way to coordinate our work, leverage each other's skills and knowledge & generally have a shared understanding of our goals, work and priorities?
- Discuss other ideas for helping with this?
10. More Tabs redesign (2 hours) (Allison & Shaw-Han)