Move focus to the video player.
- When tab focus arrives at the video player, the video area should show a blue border around it.
- Play symbol overlay should not disappear. FLUID-4599
- The controls should not appear. FLUID-4785
Activate and show English Transcripts
- The transcript menu should disappear.
- The transcript area should appear to the right of the video area, containing English transcripts.
- The icon in the Transcripts button should switch to orange.
Hover over "David Kelley...human centered" in the transcript.
- Blue outline should appear around "David Kelley...human centered"
Select "David Kelley...human centered"
- "David Kelley...human centered" should now be white text on blue background.
- Yellow progress bar should appear on the left of the timeline.
- Timecode thumb should say "0:18/5:43".
- Image in video player should show text "David Kelley says.... Most experts agree." and an image of Mr. Kelley on a YouTube video.
- Video should not be playing.
Press the play button on the video player
- Video should start playing from 0:18
With video still playing, press tab 4 times
- Blue focus outline should appear around the string of text currently being played.
Press down arrow 4 times
|A blue outline should appear around the 4th selectable item below the string of text |
select transcript text below the text currently being played.
Press Enter key
- The video and audio should jump to the position with the corresponding selected text.
- Time code should change respectively.
- The video progress bar should change respectively.
Press the down arrow key until the selected text is well "below the fold". Wait a moment for the video to progress.
- Focus should remain on the selected text and not shift to the text currently being spoken.