- Covers FSS Considerations (see below)
- CSS Reset
- Responsive layouts
The following classes are used by UIO and Exploration Tool:
- Apply button styling to an element
- alignment: left, right
- control and label alignment: left, center, rightscrollbars:
- clearfix to remove scrollbars from appearing when padding is used with 100% width elements.
- movable containers that emcompass elements that collectively create a "widget" (i.e. a calendar or search field).
- Foundation - semantically, use Sections?
- contains: title, options, and content sections.
- progressive enhancement
- visibility / content hiding
- 5 modes of hiding:
- hidden to browsers and ATs
- hidden to browsers and ATs, but maintaining layout
- hidden to browsers but available to ATs
- hide text and replace with image