- The State of Accessible OER Solutions from the FLOE team
- Presented by Jess Mitchell on a panel at OpenStax CNX annual conference, Houston, TX, April 1, 2014.
- Inclusive Classrooms: ICT Integration in Postsecondary Education
- Fluid Infusion: Building the Next Generation of the Accessible Web
- Presented by Colin Clark, Antranig Basman, and Kasper Markus at the CSUN Conference on Technology and Persons with Disabilities, March 20, 2014, San Diego.
- Personalizing Interfaces: An Inclusive Design Approach to Increase Access
- Presented by Dana Ayotte and Jess Mitchell at the CSUN Conference on Technology and Persons with Disabilities, March 19, 2014, San Diego.
- Harnessing the Open Web To Create Inclusive Learning Environments
- Presented by Michelle D'Souza and Jess Mitchel at DML2014, March 6, 2014
- Inclusive Design of OERs
- Presented by Jess Mitchell at OpenEd 2013, November 8, Park City, Utah.
- Interfaces for Individuals
- Presented by Yura Zenevich and Michelle D'Souza at the Guelph Accessibility Conference, May 29, 2013.
- Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure: a presentation to the University of Michigan (disability council and web accessibility working group) PDF
- Presented by Jess Mitchell at University of Michigan March 6, 2013, Ann Arbor.
- Inclusive Design: Designing for a Diverse World PDF
- Presented by Colin Clark and Jess Mitchell at IxDA January 27, 2013, Toronto.
- The MatchMaker Ecology Powerpoint
- Presented by Antranig Basman at ICCHP '12 meeting of the MatchMaker group, Linz, July 12 2012.
- User Interface Options Powerpoint
- Presented by Colin Clark, Jess Mitchell, and Joanna Vass to the Cloud4all community, October 2, 2012
- The Model Transformations System Powerpoint
- Presented by Antranig Basman and Colin Clark at the GPII Implementors' Workshop, Linz, July 2012
- Open Inclusive Design
- Presented by Colin Clark and Michelle D'Souza at the Toronto Accessibility Meetup, June 2012
- A Whirlwind Overview of the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Architecture PDF
- Presented to the IMS AccessForAll Working Group, June 15, 2012 by Colin Clark
- Building the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure (Draft) PDF
- "To Inclusive Design Through Contextually Extended IoC" PDF | Powerpoint
- Paper delivered at Splash Wavefront, Portland, by Antranig Basman; Oct 26, 2011
- Architectures for Inclusion: The Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure
- Presented to the GPII technical advisory board in Washington, DC, July 15, 2011
- The Inclusive Web: hands-on with HTML5 and jQuery
- Presented at the Guelph Accessibility Conference by Justin Obara and Colin Clark, June 1, 2011
- "Building Accessible Web Applications with Fluid Infusion" PowerPoint
- Session delivered at JA-SIG, Denver, by Antranig Basman; May 24, 2011
- Workshop delivered at JA-SIG, Denver, by Antranig Basman and Clayton Lewis; May 22, 2011
- "The Future is Frameworks, not Modules" Powerpoint
- Delivered at JSConf 2011 by Antranig Basman; May 4, 2011
- Introduction to Inclusive Design
- Guest lecture delivered to OCAD interaction design studio students by James Yoon, Feburary 2011
- Inclusive Design Research Centre staff accessibility workshop PDF development | PDF policy | PowerPoint policy
- Presentations by Jan Richards and Justin Obara and Colin Clark; September 3, 2010
- New technology in the museum: A case study of three museums in the Fluid community working together PDF | Keynote
- Presented by Jess Mitchell at Museums and the Web 2010; April 15, 2010
- The Fluid Project and the New State Powerpoint
- Presented by Antranig Basman at the CU Boulder CS Colloquium; January 14, 2010
- Web Accessibility and Design PDF | PowerPoint
- Presented by Jess Mitchell, Justin Obara, and Colin Clark at the Balboa Park Online Collaborative; March 12, 2010
- Mobile Web Development with Infusion PDF | PowerPoint
- Presented by Jen Bourey, Justin Obara, and Colin Clark at the Jasig 2010 Conference; March 10, 2010
|title||On This Page|