- User Testing Demographic Questionnaire
- Uploader User Testing Task SheetSheets (for note taking)
- User tasks (to give users so they have written tasks in front of them -- give them one at time as you read it to them)
- Post-test questionnaire
Please choose an image of your favorite fruit from the "Fruit" folder on your desktop and put it on the image gallery page.
Now choose images of your of your 5 favorite vegetables from the "Vegetable" folder on your desktop and put them on the same image gallery web page.
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="unmigrated-wiki-markup" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="e84a84466a6c98a1-a81a5a5d-4c4b4b93-bf67b0b3-87dfbb941aea363ffd0caa47"><ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[
Now, please post all the images of fruit in your "Fruit" folder on your desktop. [There should be an error for the files they had already uploaded, once the upload is complete and the errors appear ask them...] What do you do now?
Your next task is to put a picture of ?????? in the image gallery.
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="unmigrated-wiki-markup" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="5a5af024ca1babe3-7b98e47c-4c7b46aa-aee3bb99-f8bcdc0dbc9cf67c51d4d5c7"><ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[
And your last task is to put the images for your top 3 picks of herbs and meats into the image gallery tool. [Want to see if they user the "add more" to select from multiple folders]
- Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about your experience getting images onto the image gallery page?
Note title Facilitation Tips
- Ask the participant to think aloud.
- Help the participant to speak freely
- Distance yourself from the product.
- Don't react.
- Don't interrupt.
- Don't draw attention to specific issues that you care about.
- Don't ask leading questions.
- Don't lead with your note-taking (meaning only taking notes when the participant does something interesting).
- Don't help
- Test the system, not the user
- Capture themes, not every action
- Thank your participants