- Internet of Things ( related to 'inclusive metrics', dashboard connection, quantified self, etc.)
- mechanism for exporting data from the Internet of Things to be used by the self-assessment dashboard
- Game for learning-to-learn or first discovery
- Dynamic and/or accessible user states and contexts
- A mechanism for connecting learners with matching/convergent/contrasting learning styles together, to share OER with one another
- Sonification for more types of charts, tables, images, and etc.
- Consideration for game / gamification of digital literacy (perhaps paired with first discovery tool for basic and early learning)
- Framework for stages of digital literacy development (e.g. speaking recently to someone who was sent as a volunteer to set up e-learning in another country only and ended up teaching keyboarding skills because the workers had never used a computer) – does this fit in what we do?
- Game for early digital literacy that teaches the basics of coding/design/etc. and allows the user to create their environment through customization (some sort of extension of first discovery?) – turning users into makers
- Creation of resources to help train the trainer to be someone who could help develop a user's problem solving skills