|Learn scenery||5d||JO|| |
|Integrate HTML demo with Scenery Model||10d||JO|
- Added sliders for the arm and leg
- Linked the sliders to the model
- Adjusted the arm so the centre position pointed at the doorknob
- Added value-text to sliders
- Added discharge alert
- Alert works in most browser/platform combinations
- VoiceOver is reading the "aria-valuetext" twice
- Can we not clip the accessible content so that it is discoverable by dragging over the screen in VoiceOver on iOS?
- need to still be invisible so that they won't interfere with the sim
- VoiceOver on iOS prevents sound effects. Will play after VoiceOver is disabled.
- can scene descriptions be dynamic?
|Figure out how to calculate the closest position of the arm to the doorknob. Currently we are using a hard-coded number.|| || || |
|Figure out how to transition the foot between points if jump keys are pressed (Pgup/Dn, Home/End)|| || || |
|Figure out how to transition the hand between points if jump keys are pressed (Pgup/Dn, Home/End)|| || || |