This page will walk you through an example of using the Infusion Reorderer's reorderImages() function to reorder image thumbnails in a collection.
This tutorial assumes that:
- you are familiar with what the Image Reorderer is and does
- now you just want to know how to add it to your file.
For more general information about the Reorderer, see Reorderer. For technical API documentation, see Image Reorderer API and Advanced Reorderer API.
Tutorial: How to Use the Image Reorderer
Suppose you're not satisfied with any of the image sharing applications currently available on the web, and you're convinced that you can write a better one. You want to use Infusion's Image Reorderer to let your users re-arrange the images in their collections.
There are five basic steps to using the Image Reorderer in your application:
- Setup: Download and install the Fluid Infusion library
- Step 1: Prepare your markup
- Step 2: Write the script
- Step 3: Add the script to your HTML
- Step 4: Apply styles
The rest of this tutorial will explain each of these steps in detail.