- Share code with Paging to fetch data 0.5 day
- Write code to accumulate up a "growing model" and rerender the component 1 day
- Fetch (shared with Paging), change model, rerender (implemented in NavList)
- Move "More" and Paging concerns out
- Refactor as a "Thumbnail + Title + Description List" component (if necessary) 1 day
- Better flexibility for item descriptions and maybe title
- Move "More" and Paging concerns out
- Add support for refreshing views in NavigationList 0.5 day
- Make NavList restylable as a grid 1 day
Exhibit View and Browse
- Code review and refinements to: 2 days
- Exhibit Main and About (a.k.a. View)
- Exhibit Browse
- Exhibit Catalog
- Update Exhibit View to match Main and About wireframes 2 days
- Requires creating the Comment component as well
- Update Catalog to match wireframes 3 days
- Includes support for toggling between list and grid views
- Includes searching
- Review Sveto's My Collection and plan next steps 2 day
- Determining if we can reuse or redesign aspects of it including list/grid view toggle
- See if the Fliquor demo also has similar code to reuse
- Implement my collection email 1 days/5 days
- Maybe implement this a simple service; we sent the collection information to a "mailer" data service
- Remove reordering from mobile version of My Collection 0.25 day
- Implement desktop web version of My Collection 3 days
Ongoing mentorship and architectural support
- Status bar with login information
- Parameterize Artifact View so that the artifact title can be moved above the image and linked
- Ability to delete artifacts from the collection on hover
Comments and Guest Book
- Implement comment saving on attachments 2 days
- Determine how to structure shadow documents; as attachments?; within a known field in the document itself?
- Depends on login infrastructure
- Implement comments list view 0.5 day
- Implement comments entry screen 0.5 day
- Integrate comments with Exhibit Main and Artifact View 0.5 day
Login and Sign Up
- Implement the wireframes as components/html pages + JS 1 day
- Includes "Sign In/Sign Up/Cancel" dialog over Artifact View and Guest Book when commenting
- Need to add Kettle API for generating password hashes 1 day
- Add support for HTTPS 5 days
- Ensure user information is stored in a cookie or managed with sessions or whatever 0.5 day
- Design a strategy for identifying users: 1 day
- Museum device: for the duration of using the device (cleared upon quitting the browser)
- Personal: forever (unless user clears their cookies)
- Artifact View bugs from 0.1
- Pathing issueissues 1 day Antranig, can you confirm?
- Etc. (need to through JIRA and list specific bugs that are relevant)
- Update Artifact View to latest wireframes 2.5 days
- Implement audio/video for artifacts
- Refine Artifact View to handle missing data
- Remove Tags from Artifact View (ditch it completely from svn) Refine Artifact View to handle missing data 0.25 day
- Code review, refine, commit Sveto's changes to artifact that allows users to collect an item. Second navbar "collect" 1 day
- Description: generalize as a more/less toggle 1 day
- Will implement as a simple function
- Specify height in one place
- Externalize the truncation code.
- Integrate Comments for artifacts.
Object Code EntryObject Code Entry
- Implement Object Code component 2 days
- Create Couch view for searching by code 0.25 day
- Create test plans for Voice Over screen reader with iPhone 2 days
- Create test plans for all new functionality and update for existing screens 2 days
Things to Consider
- Ensure we QA test on the iPod touch
- Do we have data consisting of multiple images for a single artifact?
- Can we get media data that include the duration of movies and audio?
- Can we get images in the following sizes?
- 320 x 240 for main artifact images
- 64 x 64 or smaller for thumbs
- What should we do with Report Abuse for comments in 0.3?
- What strategy should we use for mailing users with their collection?
- Can you tell us the 1:1 mapping of the fields in the mobile wireframes and fields in the XML?
Stuff to Punt
- (Kettle) update kettle to JSGI 0.2
- (Performance) Investigate local caching as a way of improving speed
- Finish unobtrusive screen navigator
- Remove content-specific contract: replace with "auto-portalization"
- Improve unit tests
- Implement events listing on the exhibit view page. Do we have data for the events?
- Events information page. What do those page icons do?
- Implement audio/visual links from exhibit page. Do we have data for that?
- Test reordering on iPod
- Fix Reorderer scrolling for iPod
- Create comment input page. (this should stay)
- Includes refinements to mobile FSS
- Create a myInfusion file that contains the base requirements not files that are only needed in a single component.
- the build scripts should be made modular enough to build a myInfusion file that doesn't modify the source directory but only assembles a subset