- P tilted the device horizontally from the get-go instead of using it in vertical mode
- P spending time browsing through the various options, tapping on them, and tapping back (browse through: home, exhibitions, object code entry)
- P tilted the device back to vertical orientation when exploring exhibitions further (no particular reason given)
- P: "Can't seem to go back" (this was a performance issue---P tapped back successfully, but nothing appeared to be happening)
- P exploring 'Simply Montreal' exhibitions; sees object code label in the space, but doesn't see it in the catalogue list. P notes not wanting to search thru the catalogue manually.
- P: "Am I supposed to explore this chronologically?"
- P: "It's very unresponsive." (P sounds annoyed/irritated)
P notes collect functionality, thinks it's interesting; but that there's no extra information on the object, and finds that uninteresting (P was looking at a regular, uncoded object found through catalogue without extra information) \ [expectation of information if it's there\]
- P assumes that the exhibitions catalogue is in a particular order to visit the space, notes that some visitors might not like this
- P notes that the experience is disjointed, that the device doesn't keep the same pace as space
- P trying to use the catalogue as a linear tour---skipped a few sections on the device to try and keep up with physical space
- P accidentally tapped home button, exited application
- P notes wanting read more about the narrative behind an artifact as opposed to the technical information (tombstone label)
- P noted object code label and code entry option from home screen; entered code 09 (curling stone)
- Tapped video text label, didn't work (device didn't register the tap); tried tapping the icon (device registered the tap)
- Thinks the extended description and video here is more interesting
- Liked related artifacts functionality
- While seeing object numbers on the label for other objects, P asks: "Are the object codes just for the black labels with icons?"
- Uses 'Home' on navigation bar to get to home and then to object code screen (as opposed to tapping back several times)
- P watching another video (object code 07, ice saw)
- Notes that the artifact description is the same as the video narrative (didn't look impressed)