- Stitching and thumbnail processing executed immediately after capture. This creates a delay between capture time and the time it appears on the UI.
- Stitching should be run parallel and UI updated as stitching is done.(FLUID-3545)
- Currently stitching assumes a Book Liberator configuration, and rotates left and right images accordingly.
- This means that if images are captured in a different orientation, then the stitched image will be rotated incorrectly.
- If left and right pages are out of order, then the rotation may end up wrong resulting in upside down pages.
- If source images are different sizes, then stitching will top-align the images when stitching. This results in white space around the smaller image.
- Stitching process will create a greyscale stitched image, but leaving the original files unmodified.
- Thumbnail generation is based on the greyscale stitched image.
- Export results in an a greyscale image PDF with no OCR text or tokenization
- Exported PDF is created in the following path: decapod/components/server/pdf/DecapodExport.pdf
- Export process also generates a colour multipage TIFF located in decapod/components/server/pdf/multi-page.tiff
- Export to PDF with tokenization and OCR is missing from this release.
- Export process can take a long time, and no feedback is given to the user that exporting is working or when it is complete. (FLUID-3548)
- The generated PDF is greyscalePDF generation will omit pages it does not detect any characters. This may result in multiple pages captured by the user, but a subset of those appearing in the PDF.