- drag and drop works
- when selecting an item to drag, the initial drag style is not correct.
- Delete is not always work and may lock out the user from any further deletes. (FLUID 3521)
- Help link does not do anything.
- Finish & Export Buttons and Link are enabled by default (should be disabled until at least a pair of images added)
- Placeholder outlines not properly aligned on some systems (i.e. FF 3 on Mac).
- Preview image can get cropped at the bottom of the Preview region if the client's viewport isn't tall enough.
- Thumbnail image does not scale to fit available space in the container
- On first capture, camera detection is performed.
- There is a slight delay while cameras are detected. User is notified that detection is in process.
- If only one camera is attached, a user action dialog appears alerting the user to attach a pair of supported cameras.
- If only one camera is attached, the dialog does not list the camera currently attached. It should. (file as bug)
- If a pair of cameras are attached, and neither are supported... not sure what happens in this case.
- If a pair of cameras are attached, and only one is supported, both cameras are listed and indicated whether or not it is supported.
- If both cameras are supported, the user action dialog does not appear.
- Pressing the Try Again button does not appear to do anything, even though the user may have attempted to fix their camera setup. They must close the dialog, and press Take Picture again before detection is executed again. (FLUID-3534)
- Picture taking occurs one after the other. This should occur in parallel so both cameras take images at roughly the same time. (FLUID-3547)
- Export results in a greyscale image PDF with no OCR text or tokenization
- Exported PDF is created in the following path: decapod/components/server/pdf/DecapodExport.pdf
- Export process also generates a colour multipage TIFF located in decapod/components/server/pdf/multi-page.tiff
- Export to PDF with tokenization and OCR is missing from this release.
- Export process can take a long time, and no feedback is given to the user that exporting is working or when it is complete. (FLUID-3548)
- The PDF generation will omit pages if it does not detect any characters. This may result in multiple pages captured by the user, but a subset of those appearing in the PDF.
- Note: some pages may be included in PDF even if it does not have valid characters.