This page provides pointers to instructions for upgrading your Fluid Infusion from version 1.1 to version 1.2.
This release includes two upgrades that will require changes the import paths in your HTML files:
- New versions of jQuery and jQuery UI.
This will require changes to the import paths used to reference jQuery and jQuery UI files.
- Updates to the latest version of jqUnit.
If you are using Infusion's jqUnit, this will require changes to some import paths.
Details on how to update your import paths are provided later on this page.
In addition to these upgrades, the following updates may require changes to your implementations, if you are using them:
- Refactoring of the Reorderer DOM utilities
- Updates to Infusion Mobile FSS API
- Added Support for CKEditor 3.x to Rich Text Inline Edit (linked through Fluid CDN) and deprecated support for FCKEditor 2.x
Details on how to update your files for these changes are also provided on this page.