Download Fluid Infusion
|title||Updated - Fluid Infusion 1.1.3|
A minor update has been released.
This update fixes FLUID-3679 and FLUID-3692.
Release date: September 1, 2010
|title||Updated - Fluid Infusion 1.1.1|
A minor update has been released. It is identical to Fluid Infusion 1.1 but includes several bug fixes.
Release date: August 12 2009
Latest Release: Fluid Infusion v1.1
Current release: Fluid Infusion v1.1
Release date: June 2, 2009
What's New in Fluid Infusion 1.1
- Updates our supported browsers to include the latest from Yahoo's A-grade browser list
- Provides the ability to create custom builds:
- Adds jQuery UI Themes for working with FSS themes
- Adds new and powerful decorators for the Renderer:
- The "fluid" decorator instantiates any Fluid Infusion component bound to the markup
- New support for removing arbitrary attributes and CSS classes
- Updates the Pager:
- Improved handing of column sorting
- Fixed persistence of focus
- Updates the Uploader:
- User can manually switch to the standard non-Flash http file uploader
- Uploader Browse button now respects DOM z-index in Flash 10
- Updates the User Interface Options:
- Better cross browser support
- Better keyboard and screen reader accessibility
- Changes some class names in the FSS and components:
- Changes some Framework API:
- Fixes many bugs
Fluid code is licensed under a dual ECL 2.0 / BSD licence. The specific licences can be found on the Fluid wiki's Fluid Infusion Licence Template page.
Thanks to all the designers, developers, testers, and support folks who helped us get this release out the door!