Anyone interested in exploring lived experiences in personal-professional situations.
- Qualitative Research, specifically person-centred care
- "Qualitative" is captured by "descriptive"; literary approach to research
- Narrative research is used to give voice, specifically to those whose voice is not typically heard.
- Narrative research is an umbrella term that covers research about experience
- Narrative is at the extreme end of qualitative research
- The knowledge gained is co-created with the subject (patient) and the researcher
- Narrative Inquiry was developed by Michael Connelly and Jean Clandinin
- Every experience informs every subsequent experience