- Handling inquiries seeking "situated" information (relevant to context)
- Starting simple - gathering stuff onto a wiki page. Our own resources and from partners.
- What questions do our communities have?
- What kind of resources do we have or recommend?
- How do we encourage the use of this knowledge resource? (i.e. formality and process)
- Inclusive Design, Co-Design, and Co-Creation Resources
- Inclusive Design Guidelines - Research
- What do we know already and how did we describe them for previous audiences?
- "a wonderful collaborative mess of stuff"
- Maybe turn this into a gist so that people can comment and edit?
- Coordinate with OCAD librarians who publish our scholarly work
- Shared links and articles via IRC chats
- Share recorded community meetings via YouTube (and caption first)
- Summaries of books that we find useful
- Cherry pick from this stockpile and pull it into another organization for other projects (someone in the prproject can do the annotation and curation)
- What things do you draw from this pool for?
- Links and descriptions
- Links and titles
- or keywords to be able to find it later?
- What sort of workflow each person has to use this for?
Nothing About Us Without Us - by James James I. Charlton
The Spirit Level - by Kate Kate Pickett and Richard G. Wilkinson
A Web for Everyone - By Sarah Horton & Whitney Quesenbery
Becoming Human - Jean Vanier Vanier
- Static site generator: Hugo, Cupper
- CSS frameworks: Foundation, Bootstrap 4, CAST Figuration
- Can I Use?
- Amara captioning
- AblePlayer (open source accessible web video player)