- Silvia has created a version of SJRK branding: https://twitter.com/sjrkprojectCTG
- Also look at the logos that Silvia provided early in the project
- How can we work with the community to re-do the website?
- “bricolage” approach - different identities in different places?
- This could be OK
- Let’s discuss with partners and decide an approach
- What is the timeline? Nothing too pressing …
- The current site design is not reflective of the project’s dynamism
- May/November Oak reporting - have something to show
- let’s not rush it and aim for November to have new design up, for May - but start work on it now and aim to get something up as soon as we cannow
- We (IDRC) could work on design and meet regularly to get partner’s input
- OR - we all (all partners or those who want to) sketch, and meet regularly to refine?
- how to involve youth and youth groups ?
- each partner can decide how they want to contribute, and how they want to bring in youth to co-design