- how to help users replicate what they have done
- how to help users compare results
- how is it possible to track last major events?
- Conveying voltage information:
- put a description in the PDOM
- somehow add description to the alert: use a similar 3-point description as lightbulb
- "small / big / very big" "negative" "flux / voltage / ?"
- "voltage big positive" "big positive volts" ?
- "small positive change" > "small change"
- add a description in the PDOM to help with cueing of text alert
- voltmeter described as "measures voltage changes in circuit"
- voltmeter text alert "small positive change" (initially) > "small change"
- AT reads focus when released
- Tab moves focus and AT will announce label of next item. (be wary of possible confusion)
Faraday's Law (h2, Scene Summary)