- We'll continue working through the UX walkthroughs with an eye toward identifying pain points to focus component work on and delivering a "state of usability and accessibility" summary to the Sakai, uPortal and Moodle communities.
- Synthesize all walkthrough results from individual evaluators for the summaries. What should our timeline be for completing the walkthroughs?
- Paul will drive definition of the form of the above mentioned summaries
- Create summaries and share out with communities.
- Gary & Eric integrate Reorderer Layout Customizer in uPortal for portlet layout
- Gary & Daphne identify likely integration points in uPortal and Sakai and pick 3 - 5 to move forward
- Recruit needed team members from the respective communities (developers, project manager if project is sizable enough, etc.)
- Integrate (design & development work) - what's needed along the way? what are outstanding questions? what's the package?
Kuali Student Overview
Paul gave a lightening lightning talk on where they are and what the plan foward is based on Kuali Student UI Design Notes.
Allison gave a lightening lightning presentation on design patterns. She talked about what a pattern is, who the audience for Fluid patterns might be, showed some example patterns and provided us with many thought-provoking questions. The discussion continued the next day a bit with the whole group.
- Daphne to coordinate conversation to review idea with team
- If people like the idea we'll just doing it and iterate as we go
Content Management Research
Daphne gave a lightening lightning presentation on the problem, goals, and plan behind this project. Much more discussion will happen virtually.