- We'll continue working through the UX walkthroughs with an eye toward identifying pain points to focus component work on and delivering a "state of usability and accessibility" summary to the Sakai, uPortal and Moodle communities.
- Synthesize all walkthrough results from individual evaluators for the summaries. What should our timeline be for completing the walkthroughs?
- Define Paul will drive definition of the form of the above mentioned summaries
- Create summaries and create the summariesshare out with communities.
Pain point and Component ID and prioritization activity
Everyone agrees this is a key deliverable from Fluid in conjunction with components. Allison and Barbara will champion this.
- Design Pattern wiki page is created (same as link above)
- Stay tuned, you'll be hearing from Allison and Barbara...
UX Activity Planning and Management
This discussion will happen on-line. The idea is to utilize some agile development planning methods to help the UX folks self-manage and prioritize our work. A huge bonus to this approach is the transparency is affords to the folks doing the work and the rest of the community.
- AlliDaphne to coordinate conversation to review idea