0.1 Release Goals
1. Get the Reorderer into the hands of developers.
The Reorderer is ready to be used for a variety of drag and drop sorting tasks. The 0.1 release will provide developers with a solid snapshot of the Reorderer code, along with documentation and example code to help them use it most effectively. We'd like to see the Reorderer integrated widely into Sakai, uPortal, and other applications.
- Remove the remaining bits of legacy Lightbox code from Reorderer
- Fix drag and drop bugs
- Write documentation
2. Establish a release process.
The Fluid community needs a clear release process, and 0.1 will provide us with an opportunity to experiment with and establish this process. This release process will set the stage for putting out regular milestones, which will in turn make it easier to integrate our work and sync up with Sakai's and uPortal's schedules. Our goal is, over time, to automate as much of this process as possible.
- Determine form and content of release (done)
- Automate release process where possible
- Communicate regularly with community
- API Freeze: Tuesday, November 13, 2007
- Code Freeze:
- Tuesday, November
- 27, 2007
- Wiki Freeze: Wednesday, November 28, 2007
- Release Day:
- Friday, November
- 30, 2007
Fluid 0.1 Release Deliverables
Bug fixes in progress: see below Complete
Fluid Wiki Administrator Complete
In Progress: waiting for permission for screenshots Complete
Fluid 0.1 Known Issues
This table is generated from the Fluid issue tracker and shows an up-to-date view of the current bugs affecting the 0.1 release.