Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Add activities from (BiT, createathon) co-design sessions to the ID GuideDana, Jon
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19hDX-FA3q07RtzzTVXLA8NQ0Ic-o3Ncqd4i9yi8biYo/edit?usp=sharing
Update user-continued design entry in the Guide, also consider replacing the word "user"Dana, Colin

Multilingual EntryAlan
Based on SJRK localization work, UIO multilingual experiment
Digital Divide EntryAlan
Based on conversations from SJRK and other areas about building tools for audiences that lack reliable internet connectivity, exist on the margins geographically / economically...
Multimodal Design EntryAlan
Based on Guelph presentation https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XV_l73ePNlcIy1iEYjUjRIzpIpRIOqGmsGHK9x7k9yc/edit
Create a landing page for our design toolkit on the IDRC site


Address issues based on feedback from Grace and KathyDana


Nexus science lab video entrySimon/Alan/Caren
What might that look like? "People" to discuss.

MyL3

Latest mockups for implementation: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/iHnIZDS3cFzxpnC

Latest mockups: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/Irsq4w24gFgEGqF

(Floe) Preference Exploration and Self-Assessment (MyL3)

...

Status
colourYellow
titlein progress

...

Consider more scenarios/use-cases (incl. SJRK- related)

Revisit existing use-cases

...


...

Status
colourYellow
titleIn progress

 https://myl3-static.firebaseapp.com/

UIO

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6311

Gregor5

Status
colourGreen
titledone

NOTE: due to FLUID-6324 we are not able to deploy yet; however, when the PR is ready it can still be merged into master.

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6312

Gregor/Alan/Justin3

Status
colourYellow
titlepull request

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/950

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6303

Gregor/Alan/Justin2

Status
colourYellow
titlepull request

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/949

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6322

Justin6weeks (question)

Status
colourYellow
titlepull request

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/950


...

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6094


2

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6131



  • This documentation is needed to support integrations.

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6110



  • Updated the tags in Infusion and Infusion-Dev repos
  • Alan created a tool for generating docpad builds from tags.
Yeoman generator for InfusionAlan
Experimental work on scaffolding tooling for project generation: https://github.com/waharnum/generator-infusion

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6198



Work to bring the multilingual spike into core Infusion's examples, and improve the documentation on multilingual UIO.

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6239




Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6148



Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6325



Investigate centralizing attributions and copyrights into a single file.

Could also look at all-contributors for ideas on how to attribute contributions

Status
colourYellow
titlePull Request

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/921

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6324

Justin/Alan3It was decided at the planning meeting on 08 Jan 19 that we would use Alan's fork of the handlebars docked plugin until his PR to the repo has been merged.

SNOW

...

JIRA

...

People

...

Estimate

...

Notes

...

Add SNOW brand graphic to browser tab

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keySNOW-38

...

Articles

...

part 2 of GSoC. Alan will write a piece including: "Build a service for adaptive content and learning supports" https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6584170814373888/#6648138106929152 (to include the extended audience of educators and learners) and CISL http://www.cast.org/our-work/research-development/projects/center-on-inclusive-software-for-learning.html#.W9sn1XpKjOR

later in November into December

...

"accessible websites" update of an article written in 2016. Draft due Oct. 31–extended.

Lisa interview Nov. 1

...


...

Integrations & Collaborations

...

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Floe News on Learning Common Co-designMichelle
Post SEWA co-design
Fluid Project Twitter

Alan/Colin






...



On Hold

SNOW - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Add SNOW brand graphic to browser tab

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keySNOW-38

Jon

Articles section on website: verify internal links AND images (with alt text) on all articlesCaren1-2 daysseems to not have automatically ported over links and images. See PhET articles:

Articles

Alan, Caren

part 2 of GSoC. Alan will write a piece including: "Build a service for adaptive content and learning supports" https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6584170814373888/#6648138106929152 (to include the extended audience of educators and learners) and CISL http://www.cast.org/our-work/research-development/projects/center-on-inclusive-software-for-learning.html#.W9sn1XpKjOR

later in November into December

Write article for Mags CanadaCaren2-3 days

"accessible websites" update of an article written in 2016. Draft due Oct. 31–extended.

Lisa interview Nov. 1

Write, create and deliver keynote and workshopCaren3-5 daysCurriculum Developers Affinity Group (CDAG) conference Dec. 2/3, 2018
Marketing PlanCaren
in progress. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ry6PyDcV6tSuSsxK8ReVRlNHXyjWemoxLTpn2Gto4pc/edit#heading=h.2dw4mzrx42xo
Workshop outreach planCaren
Include: Write and create workshop promos for facilitators to share
Update Behavioural Differences Workshop (with moderator)Caren
Facilitator and expert has not yet responded to schedule meeting
develop Mental Health workshopCaren
Facilitator and expert has not yet responded to schedule meeting
Write OER content from collected info and post on SNOWCaren2-3 days

MyL3 - On Hold

Latest mockups for implementation: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/iHnIZDS3cFzxpnC

Latest mockups: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/Irsq4w24gFgEGqF

(Floe) Preference Exploration and Self-Assessment (MyL3)

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Continue design explorationDana, Sepideh

Status
colourYellow
titlein progress

Consider more scenarios/use-cases (incl. SJRK- related)

Revisit existing use-cases

Dana, Sepideh

APCP + MyL3Dana, Sepideh, Simon
Adapt a minimum viable version of MyL3 for APCP
Create JIRA tasks for technical workSimon

Importing external data explorationGSoC

Status
colourYellow
titleIn progress

 https://myl3-static.firebaseapp.com/

Bodies in Translation - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Co-design session - March 5Dana/Sepi/Colin/Michelle

Status
colourGreen
titleDone

  • Notes to be added to the wiki
  • Debrief meeting with BiT team
Design BriefDana/Sepi/Colin/Michelle

Wordpress Infrastructure - On Hold


JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes

Figure out and implement an internationalization strategy for wp-a11y

Task specifically for Our Doors are Open:

- French flag click and take to Nos Portes Sont Overtes

- Remove Nos Portes Sont Overtes page from nav

- top navigation to be in French

Jon3d

Other tasks (no Jiras yet)

  • Rename wp-a11y theme to something like 'Floe WP Theme Skeleton' - Postponed
  • Merge Foundation branch into Master - DONE
  • Update BIG IDeA to use Master instead of Foundation branch
  • Update SNOW to use Master instead of Foundation branch
  • Make sure each theme has necessary stuff Wordpress wants for themes (i.e. all necessary release metadata and licenses)



Rescope feedback-post-plugin to BIG IDeA

Make it clear that the plugin is used for BIG IDeA. Re-using it will require modification.
Document todos / issues with wp-a11y-theme, big-idea-theme, and feedback-post-plugin before migrationJon3d

Status
colourYellow
titleIn progress

Move Wordpress related repositories to IDI project space:

  • wp-a11y-theme
  • big-idea-theme
  • feedback-post-plugin
Jon1d

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLOE-537

Eloisa1dWill update this JIRA as I find tools/resources online.
Describe the Feedback plugin as a generally useful feedback tool (not just for BI)


Pressbooks - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

a11y review of PBJonOngoing
  • Continuing a11y review.
  • Cover page review done - need to file Github issues. Now moving on to content pages.

UIO Integration for Book themes (May 2018)

Jira
serverFluid Project Issue Tracker
serverId2e29aa46-ea43-3277-bcd5-0aa8908c274a
keyFLUID-6255

Ned, Justin, JonOngoing

Ned to be able to dedicate time after March 19.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

More a11y feedback for Pressbooks book theme (March 2018)Jon?

IDRC to help testing and provide feedback via github issues.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

a11y feedback for Pressbooks dashboard (March 2018)Jon?

IDRC to help testing and provide feedback via github issues.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

...

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Integration of UIO into web version of the IAD

On hold
Accessibility feedback for IAD Guide

Improved a11y of sidebar. PR merged.

Need to confirm CC license on site.

Development of accessible shortcodes for IAD


Development of online resources for CMHR



Wordpress Infrastructure - On Hold

...

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Evaluate Revisr for Wordpress devJon

Evaluate github workflow for Wordpress devJon

Evaluate gitiumJon
Evaluate incronJon
Wordpress Dev-Deploy Continuous IntegrationGiovanni

...