We are looking for co-op members who would be interested in participating in a collaborative work session to help design the tools that will be a part of the Platform Co-op Development Toolkit. This project aims to create digital tools that will support the success of prospective and current co-ops by advancing their participation in the digital cooperative economy. Through an iterative co-design process, we want to help gather, refine and build adaptable tools that will allow co-op members to establish and maintain a successful platform co-op.
The co-design session will likely be a one-day meeting (4-7 hours) during which time you would participate in collaborative activities with other co-op members. Please note the following:
- Participation in the co-design session is voluntary and refusal or acceptance to participate will not impact your relationship with your cooperative
- You will be compensated for your participation at a rate comparable to your normal hourly wage
- This co-design session is undertaken in partnership with the Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC) http://www.idrc.ocadu.ca
- If you have any complaints about the process at any time they should be directed to
- This co-design process has been approved by the OCAD University Research Ethics Board REB file# 101445
If you are interested in participating please provide your contact details and we will register you for the session. If you require more information contact [email contact info].