- Label the relevant wiki pages with the label "release."
- The parent-child relationship of wiki pages will be reflected in the resulting PDF document table of contents. It is recommended that drafts of the PDF be checked for a reasonable structure, and if necessary, the parent-child relationships on the wiki be adjusted (note that this won't affect links within wiki pages).
- Produce a list of all the labelled pages, and keep it on hand.
- Export only the labelled pages:
- On the wiki, go the the Advanced subsection of the Browse Space section.
- Choose "Export Space"
- For 'Export format' choose "PDF Output"
- Turn off any extra options
- Clear all of the checked pages, then check only the pages labelled "release" (refer to the list you kept on hand. You kept it on hand, right?)
- Click the "Export" button at the bottom of the page.
- Rename the resulting PDF file to "Fluid-X.Y.pdf"
- Edit the resulting PDF file:
- Change the "Space Details" title to "Fluid Infusion vX.Y"
- Replace the box containing details with a paragraph that says
These pages were exported from the Fluid wiki (http://wiki.fluidproject.org), which combines information about development, project coordination, and user experience. Note that some of the links will redirect to the wiki.
- Change "Available Pages" to "Contents"