The Fluid Contributor Gallery is a place where Infusion users are able to access third can find third-party contributions. These contributions could range from code to styles to Fluid welcomes a wide range of contributions, from new components and helpful utilities to new themes, styles, and designs.
For a submission to be showcased in the Fluid Contributor Gallery it must meet the following basic criteria:
- Accompanied by a signed CLA/CCLA
- see: Fluid Licensing
- Provided with a license that is compatible with Fluid Infusion
- Any code or css provided must be of appropriate code quality, including but not limited to the following:
- code and css should be properly namespaced and must not use the Fluid Infusion namespaces pass the Fluid variant of jslintFluid Contributor License Agreement, assuring users that the code will be available under an Infusion-compatible license
- Code and CSS should follow a few simple best practices:
- Use a unique namespace (hint: pick your own namespace, rather than using Fluid's)
- Validate using Fluid's JSLint
What to Include in a Submission
A submission should include the following:
- the The code/css/design contribution
- a A demo illustrating the particulars of the contribution (if applicable)
- Try to keep any demo code, styles, markup and , etc. that is particular to the demo and not necessarily part of the contribution should remain clearly separated from that of separate from the contribution itself
- A screenshot (s) (if possible)
- A signed CLA/CCLA see: Fluid LicensingFluid Contributor License Agreement
- A README file including explaining to prospective users the following information:
- what configurations it should work in, has been tested in, and/or has been designed for
- any other relevant information
Submissions can be sent to the fluid-work mailing list, as either an archive (e.g. zip or tar) or as a link to a public repository. If a link to a repository is provided, please include a link to a stable branch or tag.
Below is a sample contribution that you can use to help package up your own contribution.